Follow these steps to add our calendar to your iPhone or android device:
iPhone or iPad:
- Open “Settings”
- Tap on “Mail, Contacts, Calendars”
- Tap on “Add Account” under the Mail section.
- Tap on “Other”
- Tap on “Add Subscribed Calendar” under “Other”
- Copy and Paste this link: https://www.google.com/calendar/ical/webmaster%40edgetts.org/public/basic.ics
- Tap “Done” in upper right hand corner. You will now see our events on your calendar, and in your settings you may choose whether to receive notifications for these events.
Please note: for this process, you will need to be logged in to a google account, which most android devices require anyways. If you do not have a google account, you may create one at www.google.com.
- From http://www.edgetts.org/calendar/, click the “Add Google Calendar” button in the lower right hand corner of the calendar
- When prompted, click “Yes, add this calendar”
- From your Android device, open the “Calendar” App
- Click Menu, then calendars.
- Under the account that you used to subscribe to the calendar on google, check the box for ‘email@example.com’
- Done! You will now see our events on your calendar, and in your settings you may choose whether to receive notifications for these events.